This guidelines were made in order to protect Projectium users from unwanted content & define quality standards.
We are constantly working on improving guidelines. If you think that we should add / adjust one of the buillet points, drop us an email to email@example.com .
The general point of Projectium is to help young founders outreach to millions of early adopters worldwide that are looking for new tech startups or indie projects that solve their specific problems. We encourage makers to share helpful content that grabs positive attention among users registered on Projectium.
On Projetium we define the general purpose of projects as tech products worth sharing. While this term can be understood differently, we define them as both Software & Hardware products that can benefit from being discussed and reviewed by its potential users.
We are welcoming real products in such topics as Virtual Reality, Productivity Tools, Internet of Things and many other similar ones.
While we reject projects that can polute the community with unwanted content such as "Selling custom boxes" (spam)...
Projects that include the following content will be rejected:
- Overtly sexual or pornographic material, defined by Webster’s Dictionary as “explicit descriptions or displays of sexual organs or activities intended to stimulate erotic rather than aesthetic or emotional feelings.” This includes “hookup” apps that may include pornography or be used to facilitate prostitution.
- Realistic portrayals of people or animals being killed, maimed, tortured, or abused, or content that encourages violence. “Enemies” within the context of a game cannot solely target a specific race, culture, real government, corporation, or any other real entity.
Projects that are related to any specific political group are forbidden on Projectium.
We are aiming to have attractive visual content of good quality and will not be considered by users as a spam.
Project page should clearly describe project purpose and showcase relevant materials that help people see the true benefit of that product.
The best structure will contain:
- Problem / Solution
- Features & benefits
- How product looks like? (Screenshots / Videos / Images)
You can also tell about your team, project story or provide some useful additional content relevant to the product.
Project pages that try to hide unrelated content will be rejected on a review stage.
Project pages that have not enough information about product will be rejected. In order to be eligible by this rule you have to provide:
- a clear project description of at least 90 characters
- have a project logo
- define at least 3 tags
- use at least 2 interactive cards that describe project
False information and features, pranks, and manipulation with user data is not welcomed on Projectium and will be rejected.
Products that omit user privacy and are reported by users will be removed from Projectium.